- 8 Former Partners of KPMG Are Indicted (New York Times, free registration required),
- Remarks of Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales Regarding the KPMG Corporate Fraud Case (Dept of Justice),
- KPMG to Pay $456 Million for Criminal Violations (IRS),
- Statement by IRS Commissioner Mark W. Everson (IRS),
- KPMG Statement Regarding Settlement in Department of Justice Investigation (KPMG press release),
- KPMG Settlement Documents (compiled by the Tax Professor's Blog).
For more information:
- Tax Shelters - learn about the difference between illegal tax schemes and legal tax shelters,
- Tax Planning Tips - find legal tax tips and strategies,
- How to Pay Zero Taxes - the only book analyzing every tax shelter ever created, and tells you what's legal and what's illegal.
- Indictment (Definition) - from the About Guide to Crime