1. Money

Discuss in my forum

William Perez

Detail's of Bush's Economic Stimulus and Tax Rebate Plan

By January 25, 2008

Follow me on:

President Bush and House legislators have agreed on the basic policy objectives for boosting the US economy in the hopes of warding off a recession.

Bush hopes that the plan will provide an "effective, robust, and temporary set of incentives that will boost our economy and encourage job creation." The plan contains provisions to eliminate the 10% tax bracket, the lowest tax bracket, to zero percent for one year only, and will provide a tax incentive for businesses to invest in fixed assets such as machinery and equipment. The details of the plan are provided in a fact sheet provided by the White House.

Tax Incentives for Individuals

Individuals would receive an early tax rebate check. The minimum rebate check would be $300 and range up to a maximum of $1,800. The rebate is a refund of the taxes from eliminating the 10% tax bracket. The dollar amounts are determined by an individual's earned income and family size. Unmarried individuals would receive a rebate of up to $600, and married couples a rebate of up to $1,200. Plus, there will be a $300 rebate per child, up to a max of two children.

Tax Incentives for Businesses

Bonus 50% depreciation for asset purchases. Business owners would be able to take a deduction for half the cost of new equipment and other fixed assets.

Increased expensing limits under Section 179. Businesses will be able to deduct up to $250,000 of the cost of new assets, double the $125,000 dollar limit in effect for 2007. Section 179 is a tax provision that gives business owners the option of either deducting the cost of new assets right away, or spreading out the cost over time using depreciation methods. Both the bonus depreciation and the higher Section 179 limits in effect encourages businesses to purchase computers, furniture, machinery, and other assets.

Higher dollar limits for conforming mortgage loans. While not related to taxes, lawmakers agreed that the government-backed mortgage agencies Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae would be able to purchase loans as high as $729,750, up from the current limit of $417,000.

UPDATE: The 2008 Economic Stimulus Act was signed by President Bush on February 12, 2008. You can find more details about the tax rebates here.

More information:

January 28, 2008 at 10:24 am
(1) Carl from Missouri says:

Does anyone know the definition of a “child” for the purposes of this bill. Will it be 17, like the child tax credit, or any dependent student? I have 3 “children”, ages 16, 17, and 19, and cannot find any information about children’s ages.

January 28, 2008 at 5:19 pm
(2) John A says:

Where do you get the $1800 limit? You state: “The minimum rebate check would be $300 and range up to a maximum of $1,800. ”

The closest I could come up with is that the fact sheet you link to states “Everyone eligible for this relief would also receive an additional $300 per child. For example, this would mean up to $1,800 of tax relief for an eligible couple with two children.” But this is an example, not a limit. Is there some other source you have that wasn’t linked to?

January 28, 2008 at 5:26 pm
(3) William Perez says:

The Whitehouse fact sheet reads, as you state, that “For example, this would mean up to $1,800 of tax relief for an eligible couple with two children.” I am reading this as if $1,800 is the maximum tax relief because of the words “up to.” These words usually signify a maximum limit. Of course, we are all waiting for the actual text of the legislation to see what is actually being said.

January 28, 2008 at 8:15 pm
(4) John Schussler says:

Will 401K withdrawls in 2007 be included in earned income for rebate calculation purposes? Specially, those who withdrew 401K assets before age 59.5 years of age are already paying a 10% penalty – even though they had to do so to pay off debt or other emergency outlays. Will they also be penalized by not receiving a rebate?

January 29, 2008 at 3:32 pm
(5) William Perez says:

Withdrawals from a retirement plan are not earned income. Only wages and net income from self-employment are earned income.

January 29, 2008 at 7:11 pm
(6) John A says:

I think that the “up to” is referring to the phase out at $150k for couples. So, if you are a couple with 2 kids, and under $150k AGI, you get $1800. If you’re over $150k AGI, then you get less than $1800. HR 5140 is now available, and it doesn’t appear to mention any limits for children.

Answering Carl’s question, if you look at the JCT report (http://www.house.gov/jct/x-5-08.pdf) Page 3 states “The qualifying child credit equals $300 for each qualifying
child of such individual. For these purposes, the child credit definition of qualifying child will apply.” So, the 19 year old doesn’t qualify, the 16 year old will, and I think the 17 year old will qualify if they were still 17 at the end of 2007. This all assumes they meet the other qualifications for the child tax credit. (is a dependent, etc)

One of the interesting details of the bill is that is appears that in practice, the rebate ends up being calculated for both the 2007 and 2008 tax year, and you get to keep which ever is bigger.

January 31, 2008 at 10:36 pm
(7) Susan Monaghan says:

My son is divorced and has joint custody of a 7-year-old. Who would get the economic rebate, my son or his ex-wife?

February 6, 2008 at 5:47 pm
(8) nj val says:

I meet the requirements set, but i am also a college student (over 18 but still declared by my parents as a dependent) does this mean i wont qualify?

February 8, 2008 at 12:58 pm
(9) okie says:

NJ VAL, I am in your same boat. I’m 21, but for the purpose of college scholarships I am required to be a dependent, yet I work 40 hours a week at a bank. Does this mean we are out in the cold?

February 8, 2008 at 1:22 pm
(10) Toni says:

Same question as Susan’s – I have joint custody and am claiming my child this year. Who, if anyone, gets the rebate?

February 9, 2008 at 6:08 am
(11) kathynoon says:

There has been no rebate information available for dependent students over the age of 17. It’s like this group has been overlooked. Many of these young people work part/full time jobs and have income over $3000 a year and many pay considerable income taxes. When the economic stimulus package was introduced to the public we kept hearing that “anyone with a paycheck will be eligible for the rebates.” I hope this group gets a fair shake.

February 9, 2008 at 9:26 am
(12) darlen says:

people on social security disability to they receive a rebate it they dont file taxes?

February 9, 2008 at 10:15 am
(13) lee says:

do they concider common law marriage as being married and will i get the 1200 dollar check for that.

February 9, 2008 at 12:28 pm
(14) Barbara says:

Do seniors on ssa who are asked not to file taxes because their income is so low the deductions are more than their taxable income get the refund?

February 9, 2008 at 4:53 pm
(15) chris amoroso says:

I am on social security disibility. Do I get a rebate check or not? I’m thinking no but though I would ask.

February 9, 2008 at 10:10 pm
(16) Karen says:

I don’t think it is fair that those of us on social security, social security disability, and our veterans don’t get a rebate. Many of us don’t have enough to pay our bills and buy what we need….much less what we want!! I have worked all my life…and am trying to find a job to supplement my income right now.

February 10, 2008 at 2:59 am
(17) angela says:

How soon are these checks going to issued? Is the government using individual tax returns to determine the amount of rebate checks?

February 11, 2008 at 4:49 pm
(18) J . SENAC says:

Me And My Wife Have Two Kids And Made 18k This Year And That Was A 1099 Will I Recive A $1800 Rebate.

February 14, 2008 at 1:37 pm
(19) Terrance says:

SS does get a rebate

February 14, 2008 at 1:53 pm
(20) Angie says:

Answering Susan’s question: the parent that has to claim the child on 2007 and get the child taz credit will get the $300. But again next year on 2008 the other parent if they are entitle to the child tax credit will get a tax credit. And the age limit it yonger then 17.

February 15, 2008 at 4:14 pm
(21) Donna says:

I would like to know what is considered a qualifying child. I have twins who are 17, will we receive the $300.00 for each child, or do they not qualify. If they do’t, that stinks, as we still support these kids, and they are still in high school.

February 19, 2008 at 7:50 pm
(22) Horrified says:

OMG! 18000 a year AND 2 kids. That’s horrible.

February 20, 2008 at 1:11 pm
(23) okie says:

WOW the point of this board is not to bash other’s salaries. It’s to make questions and comments based upon the article on the stimulus plan……

February 20, 2008 at 6:36 pm
(24) DR says:

I was wondering if you have children but you are single do both parents get the $300 for the child or how does that work?

February 25, 2008 at 2:48 pm
(25) Misti says:


I am remarried, I have a daughter with my ex husband. he claimed her this year. Angie was saying that the one who claimed for 2007 will get it this year, but then you go on to say for 2008 the other parent would get the $300.
Therefore ensuring that both parents will get the $300 whether it be this year or next?


February 25, 2008 at 8:28 pm
(26) Robert says:

How do we get this rebate if we are on S.S. Do we have to fill out any paper work.Someone will be in my town next Tue. So I realy need to know….. Don’t want to be taken….

March 1, 2008 at 5:02 pm
(27) VPM2PFC says:

We claimed our son age in 18 as a dependent he left for military service in july 07 and is now his own dependent. We have two other children. Now that he is 19 and filed his 2007 taxes under can be claimed as a dependent can he recieve his own rebate. He did pay taxes and we wont get credit for him since he is 19?

March 3, 2008 at 6:07 pm
(28) William Perez says:

To VPM2PFC: If he filed his own tax return and claimed his own personal exemption, then yes, he will get a rebate. To be eligible for the credit for a child, that child must be your dependent and must be under age 17.

March 5, 2008 at 10:56 am
(29) Cody says:

This sucks. I just found out that by “child”
, they mean any dependant. This includes college students not able to recieve a refund from the Economic Stimulus Plan.

I live in my own apartment, pay my own rent and utlities… Yet I don’t qualify as an independant because I am under the age of 25 and am in college.

Not only that, I will have to suffer the hike in taxes next year to pay for this crap.

Must be nice adults. I guess I am back to my $8 an hour job to take-from-the-poor and give-to-the-rich.

March 5, 2008 at 3:43 pm
(30) okie says:

Cody the stimulus plan has NOTHING to do with giving and or taking from the rich and poor. Firstly, there is a cap as the article stated. So the most any family can receive is $1800, which is hardly linning the wealthy’s pockets. $1800 to most wealthy people is chump change. Secondly, this stimulus plan is not generated by implementing a haeavier tax on the lower class.

ALSO, just because you are attending college does not make you a dependent. I am in college and so is my boyfriend. He makes 30k a year and claims himself and is therefore an independent. Just because you are in school is not a stipulation meaning you are automatically a dependent.

March 12, 2008 at 11:37 am
(31) Erin says:

So just so that I can be clear, My boyfriend is 23 years old, and graduates college in December 2007. His parents still claim him on their tax return, although he has a full time job. Does this mean that he doesn’t get the tax rebate?

March 12, 2008 at 3:55 pm
(32) William Perez says:

Erin: Neither your boyfriend nor his parents qualify for the stimulus payment. Your BF doesn’t qualify because he’s claimed as a dependent. The parents don’t qualify because the dependent isn’t under age 17.

March 13, 2008 at 1:07 pm
(33) okie says:

exactly william. I just asked my accountant that same question and was unhappy to hear that answer…. :(

March 13, 2008 at 6:54 pm
(34) William Perez says:

Erin: Yeah, I don’t think these payments were thought-out very well, especially for people on disability, or college students such as your boyfriend.

March 18, 2008 at 1:50 pm
(35) Megan says:

I am a 22 year old full time college student. I work full time and made 25000 last year. I have noticed that many places say that college students will not recieve this rebate. Would I recieve this rebate or not and if so how much? Thanks!

March 18, 2008 at 1:55 pm
(36) Megan says:

And my parents did not claim me on their taxes

March 18, 2008 at 9:36 pm
(37) William Perez says:

Megan, yes you should receive the rebate. In fact, the IRS just released an online calculator. So you can plug in some numbers from your tax return and see how much of a rebate you qualify for.

March 20, 2008 at 3:09 pm
(38) Carl says:

So, im confused. I’m 22, part time college student, full time worker, i made 20,000 and my parents havent claimed me since i was 19. i put on my return i could not be claimed. am i going to get this stimulus check? thank you

March 25, 2008 at 11:29 am
(39) higher income says:

My husband and I made over $230,000 last year. We have 2 children. Will we receive anything?

March 27, 2008 at 2:53 pm
(40) HYPRTCKR says:

I have several people on social security who do not receive a ssa-1099 form, but receive a single social security income payment on the 1st of each month, which is not from their social security account, of which most people receive on the 3rd. Do they still qualify??? If they do qualify, which line would that be written on the 1040A form???

March 27, 2008 at 2:58 pm
(41) HYPRTCKR says:

~ In 2008, taxes would be cut from 10 percent to zero percent on the first $6,000 dollars of taxable income for individual taxpayers and the first $12,000 of taxable income for couples. Taxpayers could receive rebates of up to $600 for individuals and $1,200 for couples. A minimum of $300 per person and $600 per couple would be available to those with at least $3,000 of earned income. This relief would be available to everyone with adjusted gross income less than $75,000 for singles and $150,000 for married couples filing jointly. It will be phased out for taxpayers above those income thresholds.
~ Everyone eligible for this relief would also receive an additional $300 per child. For example, this would mean up to $1,800 of tax relief for an eligible couple with two children.

March 27, 2008 at 3:51 pm
(42) HYPRTCKR says:

OK, on my previous question about receiving only s.s.i. payments & not s.s.a. payments, the answer is “No”.
If you only receive s.s.i. payments on the 1st & do not receive a ssa-1099 form annually, you do not qualify.

March 29, 2008 at 5:19 pm
(43) Poor College Parent says:

I have been reading through all the comments and questions made up to this point. I haven’t seen the answer to what I consider to be MY most important question. WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE FORGOTTEN COLLEGE STUDENTS AND PARENTS? My daughter is 19 and is a full-time college student. She’s has a partial scholarship and also works as a resident assistent in the campus dorms. This gives us a break on her room/board. She works all the hours she can get at her home job when on break from school for extra money. But it sure as heck doesn’t cover it all!!! I help all I can with unpaid tuition and fees, but I don’t have much to help her out WITH.

I claim her as a dependent so that I can stay head of household and for the grants and loans. Which means she doesn’t qualify for a rebate herself. 1) She’s a dependent. 2) She doesn’t make more that $3000. I can’t get a rebate for her because she’s over 17!!!!


Someone please give me an answer! Also, thank you for letting me vent.

March 31, 2008 at 4:39 pm
(44) William says:

Poor College Parent: the law on this point is clear. Since the dependent is over age 17, you don’t qualify for the extra rebate. And she doesn’t qualify for the rebate either, since she’s a dependent. In other words, our legislators clearly don’t want to stimulate this segment of the economy.

April 2, 2008 at 12:11 pm
(45) Sandy says:

any quick answers on what 2008 tax rules/credits may be as they relate to the disqualification of a stimulus payment for all 4 of my dependent children? sandy, mom of 2-17yos (as of 12/6/07), 1-22yo disabled, 1-24yo college student

April 2, 2008 at 7:14 pm
(46) William says:

Sandy: Dependents age 17 and older are not eligible for the rebate, so you won’t get the extra rebate either now or later.

April 9, 2008 at 7:33 am
(47) De says:

Our 17 year olds have simply fallen through the cracks… they’re students, they’re dependents, they work hard, earn a little bit of money & get the shaft. We support them, expect them to put $ into our economy, save for college, etc. But neither they nor us as parents see a dime,… Unbelievable

April 28, 2008 at 12:51 pm
(48) Confused says:

well i have two children..ones over 19 and disabled living with me (im disabled too) and the other turn 18 in nov 2007.. niether of them got any kind of stimilius check nor did my wife and i get the 1200.00 you are saying married couples are supposed to recieve. and both have been declared on our taxes that we filed joinlty…
how or who do you question to find out if a mistake was made.
p.s. .i didnt use an accountant so i cant ask he/she..
any suggestions would be helpful. Thank You

May 4, 2008 at 2:40 pm
(49) AJ of SD says:

Confused: settle down, the payments START on the 28th, then if depends on if you had your checking account information included on your tax forms. If it was the payment will be direct deposited by the May 16th. Otherwise they start sending checks out on the 16th, so that could take awhile.

I’m writing a few letters to my state legislators about leaving out college kids, or least for not providing enough information up front about how to file to get the stimulus package. Had I known when I filed that I wouldn’t be eligible for the program, I would have filed as a dependent. That’s $600 dollars out of my pocket!

May 5, 2008 at 9:23 am
(50) Farmer in Louisiana says:

IF you are on Socical Security and usually do not file income tax you should fill out a 1099 because you Will get a check. from what i ve read if your child is claimed on your income tax you will get a check , however if your child is a student and over 17 and you claimed them you will not recieve a check. ( this includes my kids sigh) I have 2 High School Seniors age 18 even though i claimed them i dont think i will get an amount for them… ( not surprised).

May 8, 2008 at 9:19 pm
(51) anthony says:

Does a 16 year old kid who made at least 3,000 last year and filed taxes recieve a check as well??

Is their an age requirement?

May 9, 2008 at 11:45 am
(52) insideout says:

My question: If my child turned 18 in September of 2007, is she a qualified child?
I am confused, she is fully dependent, still in High School.

May 14, 2008 at 6:23 pm
(53) Ilah Bizzarro says:

People like me who are on SSI were forgotten for the stimulus check seems like we just do not exist to the government who passed the stimulus bill

May 18, 2008 at 8:45 pm
(54) J says:

So, I just graduated college and my parents claimed me on their taxes last year and the government is SCREWING us all again. Sure, the majority of the country got or is getting this stimulus but because I was a college student I get no help from the government. Hey, they just cut the Stafford Loans for Penssylvania too, THANK YOU BUSH for screwing with the people who are supposed to take care of you when you can’t poop by yourself. I needed that money to be able to move and start a career (you know, security deposits for houses) and I was banking on getting this money. I even got the letter from the government saying that I was getting it. This is bogus and our shotty government is to blame.

May 22, 2008 at 5:04 pm
(55) Adrian says:

If you filed married filing jointly, do both spouses have to be working to be eligible for the 1200 maximum?

June 6, 2008 at 2:31 pm
(56) taxes says:

Adrian, no, both spouses do not need to be working. But one of them does need to have qualifying income, such as wages or self-employment.

June 19, 2008 at 3:59 pm
(57) lisa pierog says:

This year unfortunately my husband and I owe the government money. Will they apply our stimulus package to our balance or will the check come to us and we make the payment?

June 19, 2008 at 5:46 pm
(58) William says:

Lisa, the IRS will apply your stimulus rebate to what you owe. They will send a letter to this effect when the rebate has been applied, and let you know what your updated balance is for that year.

June 23, 2008 at 4:29 pm
(59) jackinthebox says:

I recently read this report about the stimulus, and it seems like most people are just spending it on needs, like gas and food.

June 30, 2008 at 3:02 pm
(60) Brewlamar says:

I think it is entirely lame of our government to leave out college students on the economic stimulus check. We are supposed to be the future of this country, yet our government doesn’t seem to care. I feel like I’m being penalized for getting an education. I’m 20 and I was 19 when I filed my taxes. I was told that I’m inelgible. You know, if I wasn’t in school and flipped burgers for a living I’d have probably gotten a stimulus check, but because I went to college and dared to hope for a better life I’ve been forgotten and screwed by the government. ridiculous.

June 30, 2008 at 4:04 pm
(61) William Perez says:

Brewlamar, I agree. Not only have college students been left out, also disabled adults living on SSI. I also find it somewhat suspicious that the government has required people who don’t normally need to file a tax return (such as people living solely on Social Security) to file tax returns for the past two years just so they can get a refundable tax credit (the stimulus payment this year, and the telephone tax credit last year.) The only workaround I see for your situation, Brewlamar, is to file your 2008 return and claim your own exemption. This would put the stimulus payment as a tax credit on your return, but that also means you’ll have to wait until early next year to get this extra money.

July 4, 2008 at 9:02 pm
(62) Manuel says:

Congress made the rules and passed the act — not Bush. The rules were made on the fly and may be changed if people complain enough to their congress persons. Dependents don’t qualify (I have 2 in college who made more than $3000). They don’t qualify individually and are not qualifing children (under 17). I have one under 17 whose father has not paid child support for 2 years, but gets to claim her on his income tax even though I get earned income tax credit for supporting her. Congress makes the rules. We have to live by them.

July 5, 2008 at 1:46 pm
(63) Adam says:

I am married, filing jointly. I have an income, my wife does not. Will we receive the maximum $1200.00 for a couple filing jointly, even though my wife doesnt work? Or only $600.? Cant seem to find a clear answer on this, appreceiate your help.

July 7, 2008 at 1:26 pm
(64) William Perez says:

Adam, you could receive up to $1,200 in the stimulus rebate. You can use the stimulus rebate calculator found on the IRS Web site to see exactly how much of a rebate you will qualify for.

July 22, 2008 at 7:41 pm
(65) Richard V says:

I paid taxes, but I don’t get a rebate check because I make too much money? I’m on the verge of losing my home!

I was informed by the IRS, twice, that my rebate check was coming. I just called the “Rebate Hotline” and it told me that I should expect “NOTHING”.

Thanks, Bush (worst US President ever)

July 30, 2008 at 11:34 pm
(66) Christy from TN says:

What I don’t get is why my 17 year old son who just turned 17, November 1st, is not qualified. I don’t understand it at all. They start out by saying you get $600.00 for single or $1200.00 for married and $300.00 per child. Then low and be hold they want to put all these limits on it. My husband and I total got $600.00, when we were counting on $1500.00, talk about a slap in the face. But my in laws who haven’t filed in over 10 years file and get $300.00 a piece and haven’t even paid any taxes. So, why do the old people get money without paying taxes and we young parents have to meet freakin’ requirements. It’s pretty ridiculous to me.

July 31, 2008 at 1:55 pm
(67) William says:

Christy from TN, that’s the way the law was written. For the definition of child, the law used the same definition which applies to the child tax credit, which means a child under 17 years old. Also, they specifically wrote the law to allow the stimulus rebate to go to Social Security retirees who don’t otherwise have a tax liability. They left out college-age dependents (age 17 to 23) and they left out SSI recipients (disabled Americans who don’t have any other source of income). If it were up to me, I would think that college students and disabled people deserve some stimulus too, but alas that’s not the way the law was written.

September 15, 2008 at 2:54 pm
(68) cliff tower says:

mother in law never got her check what now?

September 15, 2008 at 5:59 pm
(69) taxes says:

Cliff, she should call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and ask about her stimulus check. It could be that it’s delayed, or maybe she didn’t qualify, or perhaps was used to pay off other federal debts she owes. Those are some of the reasons why rebate checks have been delayed or not arrived.

October 15, 2008 at 11:22 am
(70) German Bravo says:

Disabled American Veterans, receiving VA compensation and Army retired pay exempt from taxes that does not have to file how much are we entitle.

October 18, 2008 at 5:25 pm
(71) taxes says:

German Bravo, if you have at least $3,000 in “qualifying income,” you’ll be entitled to at least $300 in the economic stimulus rebate. If you haven’t filed your 2007 return, you might just want to wait and claim this on your 2008 return, as that will probably result in a faster refund at this point.

November 21, 2008 at 6:47 pm
(72) Bienvenido Martinez says:

I live in Puerto Rico .I ricieve Social Security,but as many purtorricans I have not recieved my economic incentive.I Already filled my papers.What can I do?

November 22, 2008 at 6:50 pm
(73) taxes says:

Bienvenido Martinez, according the IRS web site, the Hacienda of Puerto Rico is managing the stimulus payments in that territory. You’ll want to contact that agency directly to find out what happened to your refund.

January 19, 2009 at 9:11 pm
(74) Ivy says:

I have read all of the comments and I hope to help others with the following info. In Jan. 2008, I filed my taxes (turbo-tax) as head of household and I only claimed my youngest son who was 13 (1 of 3 children)at the time. I did receive a stimulus check ($600)for both of us. Next, for my oldest disabled son who was 21, at the time, and who receives SSA (survivors benefits), I filed his income tax separately so that he’d receive the stimulus check. He also received $300. Finally, my second oldest who was 18 yrs. old in college and working 20 hrs./week (part-time) also received a $300 stimulus check. How? Well, I did not claim him. Instead, he did his income tax separately and claimed himself as someone who can not be claimed. Did this hurt his financial aid application or status? No! The college counts my income and his no matter what. I took both of our income tax copies into the school and I did not have a problem. So, what I am trying to say that for some parents, depending on his/her or both incomes, it may be beneficial ($300 helps with college expenses that’s for sure)to allow your child over 18 and a college student to file independently. I hope that with my info. has been helpful.

March 2, 2009 at 1:22 am
(75) Michele says:

My husband and I just did our taxes and found out that we can’t claim the $1,000 Child Tax Credit because our daughter turned 17 in June 2008. I don’t get it…we are still supporting her and she is still a student in high school, is a dependent and lives in our household. It stinks once again for the middle class of America. This frustrates me to no end! We work our butts off to provide for our kids and we get the shaft and support everyone else in America…it sucks!

April 18, 2009 at 4:20 am
(76) confused 2 says:

Dear #48, My husband did tax cut and also discovered we could not claim our 17 year old son.After being put on hold with the IRS,they confirmed that this was a new law and we should write into our congressmen.Our son is a full time high school student.THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!The age has always been 18 and why did we NOT hear one word of this change?

Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>
  1. About.com
  2. Money
  3. Tax Planning: U.S.

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.